PFW6 horizontal form fill and seal machine is a traditional flow wrap, reliable and easy to use. Advanced technical features, such as servo controlled product length and an hygienic and easy to clean main frame, provide maximum effectiveness in food and non-food packaging.
The main features of this machine are:
- Cantilevered construction in AISI304 stainless steel, hygienic and easy to clean.
- Main AC motor (1,5kW) with frequency inverter control system.
- Two couple of sealing rollers (cold – hot) with temperature control and product length managed via PLC.
- Single or double rotary jaws with a standard width of 150mm.
- Single or double reel holder with self centering cones.
- FESTO pneumatic components and Siemens electronic devices integrated in the rear part of the machine.
Machine speed: up to 180 ppm, double jaws. Machine speed depends on the product
Product dimensions: up to 300x100x60mm**
Reel specifications: fino a L=300mm – Øi=85mm – Øe=300mm Peso max=35kg**
Power requirements: power supply from 220 to 460 V – Frequency 50/60 Hz
Pneumatic group: 6 bar compressed air
Machine dimensions: 2750X850X1720mm – Weight: approx. 750kg
Machine dimensions could change in order to fit the need of our customers
Infeed conveyor: Length: 1500mm – Working level: 1000mm**
Sealing rollers: Standard sealing: 15mm**
Sealing jaws: Standard jaw width: 150mm – Linear or zig-zag blade
**Custom made solutions available upon request.
- Mechanical barret transfer
- Vacuum generation system
- Mechanical or pneumatic gusset system
- Automatic reel holder
- Adjustable folding box
- Coding or tracking devices
- No product no bag
- Other options upon request