PFW10 horizontal form fill and seal machine is a fully servo-assisted flow wrap, with all the settings managed via PLC. These features provide high flexibility in product change and give the possibility to reach remarkable speed in product packaging.
PFW10 is the ideal solution in those industries characterized by high performance and high quality and with a costant focus on total cost of ownership.
The main features of this machine are:
- Cantilevered construction in AISI304 stainless steel, hygienic and easy to clean.
- Servo motor for product infeed movement and speed control.
- Three couple of sealing rollers (cold – hot – hot) with temperature controls managed via PLC.
- Servo-assisted double rotary jaws with a standard width of 150, vertical regulation and temperature control via PLC.
- Double reel holder with electric eye and self centering cones.
- FESTO pneumatic components and Siemens electronic devices integrated in the rear part of the machine.
Speed: up to 220 ppm with 240mm length product. Machine speed depends on the product
Product dimensions: up to 300x100x60mm**
Reel specifications: up to L=300mm – Øi=85mm – Øe=360mm Max weight=35kg**
Power requirements: power supply from 220V to 460V – Frequency 50/60 Hz
Pneumatic group: aria compressa a 6 bar
Machine dimensions: 3250X1000X1700mm – Peso approx: 900kg
Machine dimensions could change in order to fit the need of our customer
Infeed conveyor: Length=1500mm – Working level=1000mm**
Sealing rollers: Standard sealing: 15mm**
Sealing jaws: Standard width=150mm – Linear or zig-zag blade
**Custom made solutions are available upon request
- Mechanical barret transfer
- Vacuum generation system
- Mechanical or pneumatic gusset system
- Automatic reel holder
- Adjustable folding box
- Coding or tracking devices
- No product no bag
- Other options upon request